November 30, 2007

Influenced by the Past...

I love suspense movies. Especially actions that involve a mystery-solving, detectives, combined with Hi-Tech. That's why I love watching Italian Job, Ocean Eleven, the Da Vinci Code, National Treasure, and many other same-genre movies. Even a romance movie covered with revenge like the Count of Monte Cristo climbed to the top chart of my favorites.
I think it's because in the past, during my childhood, I always love to read detective books, like Enid Blyton's series, Detektif Cilik, and Klub Detektif. My favorite was, and still is, Klub Detektif by Wolfgang Ecke, where each case has its own score, and at the end you total the score you got based on the case you can solve. From the total score, you are categorized as amateur detective to super detective. Ugghh.... I love those books....

Anyway, below is the trailer of the 2nd sequel of National Treasure, which is coming on December 21st this year. I can't hardly wait ....... ^__^
(psstt... there will be a sequel of the Da Vinci Code coming.... yayyy!!!! >> source here)