April 24, 2008

Hmmm...

...it's been a while since i could remember of having so much passion on writing a blog. It's not because I don't like writing right now, it's just because I have been in a Sleeping-mode in quite some times that my thought has become so tiring in formulating words to put on blog.

Sad, though, but real :D

And those all, I put the blame so much to UPC to make our internet down for a month, and thanks to the nature to make me suffered from the most gross disease I've ever seen, which made me realized that from all the uncertainty in this world, only three things that are certainly certain (hehehe): birth, death, and... chicken pox ^___^
You could imagine how desperate I was, having all the nightmare-on-my-skin, should be staying home all day long, and realizing that we had NO internet connection.... what a pathetic day !!!! wakakakaka....

Anyway, ... I'm back!!!

I'm ready to color my blog. But not now... I think I still have some itchy spot left ;). Let me do my thing on entertaining my skin, and I'll be seriously, I mean seriously, back :D

Enjoy your day, blogmates!!!